Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers.
So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Community Moderator responsible with improving our game communities’ sentiment, providing social customer support and fostering a healthy and safe community for players on social media channels.
The Community Moderator will be monitoring Facebook posts, comments that are posted on message boards, websites, forums and the like, as well as providing support, settling disputes, removing posts that are offensive or those that break forum rules and organizing discussion threads.
- Monitor discussions on Social Media and Forums, respond in a timely fashion where appropriate.
- Educate and support players via discussions on the forums & on Facebook. Identify, track, report and help solve their emerging issues.
- Collaborate with other teams in finding swift solutions for the issues reported by players via social media.
- Collaborate with Game Community Managers to identify, empower, monitor community contributors in the forums and other social media.
- Reinforce and participate in the feedback cycle from customers to the game team and back.
- Organize discussion threads by moving misplaced posts, deleting spam, issuing warnings and educating the community to leave their comments in the correct places.
- Review, collect and accurately classify the nature of user-generated content from a range of social media and community platforms including Facebook and Game Forums. Provide extensive reports on community feedback, by using qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- Reposting Social Media content across local Gameloft Social Media Channels.
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal & written (second language is a big plus).
- Passion for games and nice to have a good video game experience (knowledge of game styles and gaming experiences).
- Familiar with forums, Facebook and other discussion hubs.
- Ability to understand online conflicts and knowledge on how to mitigate them.
- Computer Literate (Internet Browsing, Windows, MS Office with emphasis in Excel).
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and in speak.
- Ability to handle customer complaints, even when handling unpleasant customers.
- Ability to work accurate and with eye for detail.
- A pleasant and friendly style and a proactive attitude.
- To be a team player.
Why join us
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- We have a flexible work schedule, including Short Friday and Work from Home program.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- Lunch tickets.
- Various team activities.
- A modern office complex including
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Coffee, tea and fruits are at your disposal.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball.
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.