Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Gameloft’s mission is to amaze the world, so everyone can enjoy a moment of happiness.
We have been proudly crafting games since 2000, two of which are featured in App Annie's “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads.” Talented Gameloft employees from all over the world have created established franchises, such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter.
We put passion into every pixel of our games. It’s at the core of what we do every day, and major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, etc. recognize Gameloft’s creativity and trust us to produce awesome gaming experiences.
We are part of Vivendi—one of the world’s largest media groups—giving us the mana and resources to set our expectations high and aim for the very best.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
We are currently looking for a Communications Coordinator to actively take part in the studio’s internal and external communications, who will report directly to the Communications Director in Montreal.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will:
- Raise the studio's profile internally and externally to maintain its reputation
- Research and implement branding initiatives and communications strategies to grow awareness of Gameloft Montreal within the gaming industry, both locally and nationally
- Take part in the creation and development of communications plans and post-mortems
- Establish and maintain lasting relationships with the media and influential figures
- Carry out communications campaigns by executing press/influencer-relations plans
- Draft press documents, and develop newsletters and video content
- Research and monitor competitors' marketing actions and propose creative ideas to improve Gameloft Montreal's exposure within the industry
- Conceptualize promotional materials for the studio and for industry events, in collaboration with the HR and Recruitment teams
- Assist with the planning, organization and communication of internal events such as the studio Christmas party, social club events, and the studio Game Jam
- Interact with all teams to gather and disseminate information
- Utilize digital platforms and social media to enhance awareness of what’s happening at Gameloft Montreal, including updates regarding our current career opportunities
- Contribute to efforts to mobilize teams as part of various projects that aim to improve the corporate brand
- Handle all other related tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, with two years of experience in public relations or a related field
- Passion for the video game industry
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both written and spoken
- Good understanding of integrated communications
- Excellent knowledge of local and national media
- Knowledge of social media
- Ability to collaborate with different business units
- Ability to work as part of a team located around the world
- Experience organizing events
- Enthusiastic, with a passion for excellence, creativity, leadership and problem-solving
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft tools
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Flexible schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation and mobile days off, available as of your start date
- Time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day to help you start the year off on the right foot
- Group RRSP program with employer contributions
- Great group insurance program
- Free 24/7 access to a virtual medical clinic
- The Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Partial reimbursement of your commuting costs (for public transit and/or parking)
- Support for new employees relocating from countries or regions outside Quebec
- Referral program with bonuses
- Regular activities and prizes courtesy of our Social Committee
And at the studio itself:
- Secure bike storage room and a subsidy to encourage active transportation (during the summer)
- Daily snacks (fruit, coffee, etc.)
- Friday happy hours
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
- Studio located near Jarry Park and the charming Mile-Ex and Little Italy neighbourhoods
- Fitness classes at the studio itself or at Jarry Park (e.g., yoga)
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.