C++ Senior Developer
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Giving technical support to the team members
- Provide ongoing technical risk analysis for the projects to his upper superiors;
- Proposes ideas and contributes to the development of team, department and studio in general;
General as a developer
- Implement the features and complete the tasks assigned with a high level of quality, minimal errors or re-opened issues and respecting the ETA previously confirmed
- Have good notions in 3D Programming Advance
- Good knowledge and experience with related platform programming
- Expert in debugging skill
- Experience with common programming tools/applications Visual Studio, SVN, etc
- Understanding well regarding to internal tools and processes Android/Windows development process, and platform specific tools.
- Follow the Gameloft Coding Standard
- Communicate proactively with seniors, co-workers and supervisors or leaders if facing any difficult issues, proposing solutions and sharing information in any communication channel.
- Share information and updates relating with project with respected parties.
- Able to collaborate with different divisions
- Able to manage pressure, setting work priority / making a plan and respecting deadline.
- Problem Solving oriented
- Showing accuracy and high attention to details
- Good in English (written and verbal)