Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
We are seeking a talented, creative and passionate developer with experience in C++ to join the growing SPA team of Gameloft, handling products used by game teams across the company.
As a C++ Developer in our team you will master the coding skills and debugging techniques required to cover the widest range of mobile devices or consoles. You will get a deeper knowledge on various platforms, from Android to iOS and Windows, and learn what they have in common and what sets them apart, what you need to do and what to avoid when writing truly portable code.
- Reading and interpreting pre-existing code;
- Develop code to extend existing shared modules;
- Support the implementation of the shared modules in our games;
- Profiling and optimizing software components.
- Solid knowledge of C/C++;
- Have a minimum of 5 years previous work experience in C++;
- Creative problem solver, able to quickly learn and utilize new concepts;
- Ability to work as a team player with initiative and openness;
- Rigorous, self-motivated, fast learner and resourceful;
- Positive, results-driven and action-oriented person;
- Advanced English - both speaking and writing.
It would be a plus if:
- You have previous experience in client/server network communication;
- You have previous experience with C#, Java or Objective C.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.