Business Tools Support Assistant
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
The Business Tools Support Assistant works collaboratively with Business Tools Support Manager located in Kharkiv in order to provide valuable and timely support for Gameloft business tools for sales managers located all over the world in more than 30 Gameloft business offices.
- MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- English — Upper-intermediate or Intermediate;
- Strong documentation skills for user’s guide and processes/instructions;
- Analytical thinking to handle big amount of data, attentiveness, ability to find user’s mistakes;
- QA skills would be a plus;
- Negotiation skills and ability to find a compromise; clear reporting skills;
- Candidate should be pro-active, responsible, well-organized, communicable, calm, friendly person.
- Documentation of user guides and processes on Confluence;
- International communication with users located all over the world in more than 30 Gameloft business offices, with development teams located in Bucharest, with project owners based in Paris;
- 1st line support for tool’s users on daily basis;
- Data management: filling and sorting big amount of data;
- Contract’s review and analyzing requirements to put them into required pre-defined categories;
- Handle different reports on a monthly basis;
- QA for Gameloft tools, report bugs/issues and propose improvements on them.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
In order to consider your application, we require to send full version of your cv in English only