Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Gameloft’s mission is to amaze the world, so everyone can enjoy a moment of happiness.
We have been proudly crafting games since 2000, two of which are featured in App Annie's “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads.” Talented Gameloft employees from all over the world have created established franchises, such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter.
We put passion into every pixel of our games. It’s at the core of what we do every day, and major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, etc. recognize Gameloft’s creativity and trust us to produce awesome gaming experiences.
We are part of Vivendi—one of the world’s largest media groups—giving us the mana and resources to set our expectations high and aim for the very best.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Reporting to the Producer, the Associate Producer will be responsible for providing support to the former as relates to budgets, deadlines and content tied to the new cross-platform game we currently have in production. As a true project manager, their goal will be to follow up with the entire team regarding the various stages of the production process.
They will have the following tasks:
- Ensuring that the project's producer-set goals, stages and sprints are accomplished
- Following up on the stages and due dates in order to ensure the delivery of various items, iterations, concept work, and versions
- Managing tasks in the relevant tools in order to properly supervise their team members' work (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Evaluating, analyzing, and resolving issues related to project management
- Planning and holding team meetings for each release and build
- Scheduling and leading daily meetings
- Organizing team-building exercises
- Planning and organizing internal playtests, and ensuring that playtest rounds for each version go smoothly
- Collaborating with the legal and accounting departments to draft, sign, and manage contracts with freelancers, and with the management control department for freelancer budgets
- Contributing to the development and improvement of working methods and procedures
Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree in management or a related field
- At least 2 years of relevant production experience in the video-game industry
- Passion for, and in-depth knowledge of, console and/or mobile video games
- Experience launching a console project
- Previous experience delivering an entire project from development to release is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good deductive skills, with the ability to convey information and data in a clear, relevant fashion
- Organized, thorough, and able to supervise different projects with varying priorities and deadlines
- Knowledgeable of, and up to date on, market trends
- Committed, with a positive attitude
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Flexible schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation and mobile days off, available as of your start date
- Time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day to help you start the year off on the right foot
- Group RRSP program with employer contributions
- Great group insurance program
- Free 24/7 access to a virtual medical clinic
- The Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Partial reimbursement of your commuting costs (for public transit and/or parking)
- Support for new employees relocating from countries or regions outside Quebec
- Referral program with bonuses
- Regular activities and prizes courtesy of our Social Committee
And at the studio itself:
- Secure bike storage room and a subsidy to encourage active transportation (during the summer)
- Daily snacks (fruit, coffee, etc.)
- Friday happy hours
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
- Studio located near Jarry Park and the charming Mile-Ex and Little Italy neighbourhoods
- Fitness classes at the studio itself or at Jarry Park (e.g., yoga)
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.