Join the Game!
Gameloft’s mission is to amaze the world, so everyone can enjoy a moment of happiness.
We have been proudly crafting games since 2000, two of which are featured in App Annie's “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads.” Talented Gameloft employees from all over the world have created established franchises, such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter.
We put passion into every pixel of our games. It’s at the core of what we do every day, and major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, etc. recognize Gameloft’s creativity and trust us to produce awesome gaming experiences.
We are part of Vivendi—one of the world’s largest media groups—giving us the mana and resources to set our expectations high and aim for the very best.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
For this role you will be a part of FreshPlanet, a small gaming studio who recently joined Gameloft. FreshPlanet specializes in making high quality casual mobile games that mix social and pop culture elements. FreshPlanet is most famous for creating SongPop, the biggest music trivia game in the world with over 120 million players so far and winner of a BAFTA and Webby Award.
We are looking for an associate producer to lead the development of our two biggest games SongPop 2 and SongPop 3, in collaboration with our senior producer.
As an associate producer under the supervision of the senior producer, you will oversee the development and launch of new major updates to both games.
- Assisting the senior producer in managing the entirety of the product’s/game’s lifecycle
- Managing the team, sprints and planning, and communicating with management and stakeholders
- Defining, designing and prioritizing features based on their business impact and effect on players
- Formulating a product strategy using sound judgment, and presenting clear, measurable targets that will allow us to achieve our business goals
- Handling all other related tasks or administrative duties to support the senior producer
- 2 to 3 years of experience in project management on a large B2C application or for a mobile gaming company
- Excellent management and organizational skills (ability to work with local and remote teams)
- Passion for apps/games and for creating fun, engaging and addictive experiences for users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in science or equivalent
- Motivated, detail-oriented, extremely organized, independent and adaptable
What we offer:
- Work From Home wherever you are located for an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation for work- life-balance
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
- Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
- Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.