Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Gameloft’s mission is to amaze the world, so everyone can enjoy a moment of happiness.
We have been proudly crafting games since 2000, two of which are featured in App Annie's “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads.” Talented Gameloft employees from all over the world have created established franchises, such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter.
We put passion into every pixel of our games. It’s at the core of what we do every day, and major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, etc. recognize Gameloft’s creativity and trust us to produce awesome gaming experiences.
We are part of Vivendi—one of the world’s largest media groups—giving us the mana and resources to set our expectations high and aim for the very best.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Sales Executive is placed under the responsibility of the local Head of Advertising or the local Country Manager.
- Maximizing agencies (media and creative) and brand advertisers’ awareness of Gameloft’s advertising solutions;
- Identifying top priority advertising prospects in order to grow Gameloft’s advertisers portfolio;
- Building strong relationships with clients under management (agencies and brands) in order to maximize Gameloft’s ads revenue and repeat bookings;
- Managing the complete sales cycle of Gameloft’s advertising solutions, from initial contact with prospect to campaign delivery analysis and client billing;
- Updating accurately Salesforce (client meeting, opportunities, etc.);
- Monitoring and understanding competitors’ offerings and identifying Gameloft’s Unique Selling Points for providing increased value to advertisers;
- Proactively pitching internally new feature developments for Gameloft’s advertising solutions in order to increase the company’ sales revenue;
This role can be for Premium and/or Programmatic streams.
- 2 to 5 years of experience specifically in selling digital advertising (ideally in-application mobile ads)
- Experience in working with major brands, media agencies, trading desks and ad networks.
- Proven record of building business and selling projects.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong appetite for selling.
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage several complex projects at the same time.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Gameloft offers a casual work environment, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.