Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Gameloft’s mission is to amaze the world, so everyone can enjoy a moment of happiness.
We have been proudly crafting games since 2000, two of which are featured in App Annie's “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads.” Talented Gameloft employees from all over the world have created established franchises, such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter.
We put passion into every pixel of our games. It’s at the core of what we do every day, and major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, etc. recognize Gameloft’s creativity and trust us to produce awesome gaming experiences.
We are part of Vivendi—one of the world’s largest media groups—giving us the mana and resources to set our expectations high and aim for the very best.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft is seeking an Account Coordinator who will be responsible for working closely with internal teams (Game Managers, Product Marketing Managers, Product Managers, etc.) and key platform partners to support the Director of Global Strategic Partnerships on an operational level.
- Coordinating the publishing team’s day-to-day global relationships with platform partners including, but not limited to, Apple and Google
- Providing critical guidance on portfolio and slate planning based on an understanding of partner priorities and plans
- Managing and growing close relationships with platform partners at all levels by developing an in-depth understanding of their organizations and business priorities in order to maximize Gameloft’s success
- Present our games for quarterly roadmaps with our platform partners (e.g. Apple, Google, etc.)
- Proactively developing strong relationships with key stakeholders within the organization
- Managing promotional planning from conception through to execution and post-mortem
- Ensuring close collaboration with all internal stakeholders (Publishing/Marketing, Production, Submissions) for successful product releases/updates
- Acting competitively to secure storefront featuring for Gameloft’s game portfolio at launch and for updates
- Keeping internal teams apprised of the latest developments, best practices, technical details, documentation, etc. received from platform partners to guarantee timely submissions, approvals, and releases
- Creating and communicating content strategies for all accounts/platforms
- Serving as an account/platform expert within the organization
Coordinating Partner Marketing Opportunities
- Presenting marketing ideas and opportunities to publishing and marketing teams
- Developing strategic relationships with platforms’ marketing and marcom teams to ensure that Gameloft is considered first for customer-facing marketing campaigns, in order to maximize Gameloft’s visibility
- Coordinating partner-focused marketing discussions for events, PR, and other opportunities
- Working with Marketing Managers to incorporate marketing programs in order to maximize revenue
- Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, or an equivalent field
- 1-2 years of professional experience in account management or marketing is an asset
- Ability to work independently, coupled with strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of the publishing and marketing industry (digital in particular)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for everything gaming and a strong knowledge of the industry are musts
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within an industry that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues all over the world!
- Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients, such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, LEGO, and many others!
- Because you’re looking for great working conditions and benefits (private medical insurance including dental and vision and company-sponsored 401(k) )!
- Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!