(Closed) Account Coordinator
The leading creator and publisher of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's list of the “Top 10 Most-Downloaded Games Worldwide”. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi Group company.
Gameloft is seeking an Account Coordinator that will be responsible for working closely with internal teams and key platform partners to support the Platform Marketing Manager and Director of Global Strategic Partnerships on an operational level
- Support Gameloft’s Publishing team to manage the day-to-day global relationship with key partners
- Provide critical guidance on portfolio and slate planning based on understanding of partner priorities and plans
- Manage storefront merchandising activities from planning through execution and post-mortem
- Proactively develop new analyses and insights, to drive publishing decisions and strategies
- Work with cross-functional teams to define key metrics, identify trends and opportunities across Gameloft’s distribution channels
- Analyze store traffic sources and patterns to optimize Gameloft’s organic acquisition strategy
- Provide on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing, Data Science or an equivalent major
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Account Management or Marketing is an asset
- Ability to work independently coupled with strong organization and planning skills
- Knowledge of the publishing and marketing industry, digital in particular
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for anything gaming and strong knowledge of the industry is a must
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within an industry that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
- Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, LEGO, and many others!
- Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
- Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!