3D Programmer (Engine)
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Montreal, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
We are currently looking for a 3D programmer to join our team. The successful candidate will take part in the improvement, maintenance and optimization of the in-house engine that we use to produce many of our new games.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be tasked with
- Improving and maintaining our in-house rendering engine, all while adding new features
- Optimizing the rendering engine on multiple platforms
- Developing tools needed for rendering and the in-house engine
- Staying up to date with emerging technologies for mobile platforms
Experience And Qualifications
- University degree in computer engineering or equivalent
- Mastery of C/C++ programming languages
- 2+ years of experience in designing and optimizing rendering pipelines
- Experience with the following techniques is an asset compute shaders, GPU culling, instancing
- High-level knowledge of Metal, Vulkan or DirectX 12 is an asset
- Experience in the video-game industry is an asset
- Experience with mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Switch) is an asset
- Fluency in English and French, both spoken and written
- Strong communicator who works well on a team
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Benefits befitting a company of our size
- Vacation and personal days off
- Public transportation allowances (partial reimbursement of OPUS card)
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.