3D Artist Intern
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities
- Create high-quality characters based on the art direction, technical constraints & production deadlines.
- Ensure all 3D characters are correctly implemented in Unity and devices.
- Work closely with the Art Team, Game Designer and Programmer to maintain the consistency of the overall 3D art style.
- Actively follow-up the project by giving feedback, proposing quality improvements and optimization the work process.
- Academic background in arts, design or equivalent.
- Good in Photoshop and 3D Studio Max.
- Good skills in modeling, unwrapping UV and texturing for both realistic and cartoonish style.
- Good skills in Skinning, Rigging and animation are a plus.
- Good hand-drawing, digital painting and illustration skills are a plus.
- Open-minded and outward-looking
- Good English communication skills (spoken and written).
- And above all is the passion to create high-class mobile games to bring the best user experience!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Monthly internship allowance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.