(Closed) 3D Artist
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities
- Create high-quality 3D characters & objects based on the art direction, technical constraints & production deadlines.
- Ensure the 3D assets are correctly implemented in game and meet the quality standards.
- Work closely with the 3D Lead Artist, Producer and Art Team to maintain the consistency of the overall 3D art style.
- Actively follow-up the project by giving feedback, proposing quality improvements and optimization work process.
Contribution in Management
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Junior Artists.
- Provide 3D workshops and train 3D artists according to the project needs.
- Report your task status to the 3D Lead Artist and Producer, as requirement.
- Academic background in Arts, design or equivalent.
- Great understanding about human anatomy, proportion and perspective.
- Experience and knowledge about video games, and game development production processes.
- Great understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting.
- Great understanding of different art styles, design process and creative workflow.
- Excellent modelling and texturing skills for both realistic and cartoonish style.
- Ability to follow and adapt to different stylistic guidelines.
- Ability to create and optimize models for real-time.
- Ability to create high-poly and low-poly models for next-gen gaming.
- Efficiency in UV mapping for textures and light-maps.
- A keen eye for light, shade, color and details in creating texture maps.
- Excellent skills in 3dsmax, ZBrush, Photoshop, Substance Painter and Unity.
- At least 1 year in game industry experience as 3D Artist and working on published games is a strong advantage.
- Skinning, rigging and animation knowledge are a plus.
- Hand-drawing, digital painting and illustration skills are a plus.
- Great sense of creativity and proposing ideas.
- Good troubleshooting skill for both artistic and technical issues.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skill.
- Good coaching and mentoring skill.
- Good organization and management skill.
- Good English communication skill (spoken and written).
Additional InformationWhy join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Work from home policy
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more?