Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Produce high quality 3D assets and textures
- Ensure quality meets expectations and direction from the Art Lead and deliver the work in time
- Actively play build and give clear and constructive feedback
- Provide artistic and technical support and problem solving whenever is required
- Be creative and provide good ideas
- Constantly research for new techniques and development skills
- Produce training materials for improving the team skills and optimize production process
- Actively following up, able to detect bugs, analyses and presents solutions
- Possess a library of references (2D pictures and 3D textures) to use for working and to share with the art team
- Produce, check and update 3D documentation
- Train 3D art, coach and mentor Junior Artists
- Expert level in Photoshop and 3ds Max software
- Expert level in 3D: modeling, unwrapping UV, texturing
- Good understanding about human anatomy, proportion and perspective
- Ability to improve and optimize existing 3D assets and textures
- Ability to create new high quality 3D assets and textures from concept art
- Ability to export 3D assets and ensure they are correctly implemented
- Ability to work with SVN (checkout, committing, update, etc…)
- Video game experience: Motivated and passionate about video games, good understanding of game development production processes
- Ability to accurately estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to follow and adapt to different stylistic guidelines
- Good understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting, post-processing
- Ability to resolve any artistic or technical issues
- Ability to create next-gen 3D assets (normal mapping, high resolution, sculpting, etc…)
- Good English oral communication skill: able to read English emails and reply
- Great interpersonal skills
- Commitment and sense of responsibility: Show strong commitment to the teams and to the company and be willing to work hard to complete the task on time
- Pro-active, autonomous, responsible and well organized
- Keep good mindset and managing stress facing issues
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft. The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.