3D Animator Intern
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities
- Creating believable high-quality key-framed animations for real-time and pre-rendered sequences
- Collaborate with game designers and programmers to achieve the best animation within the platform limitations.
- Meet the project milestones and deadlines.
- Advance knowledge about all the necessary tools
- Work with the production team and Lead animator’s / Lead artists
- Animate Characters and Game Objects
- Rigging and Skinning with ability to do complex rigs
Contribution in Management
- Work closely with the lead animator, team producer, and the Studio Lead Artist.
- Contribute to good working environment for the team
- Foresee future mistakes and prevent them from happening
- Academic background in animation or equivalent, hand drawing, sketching and/or illustration.
- Experience in 3D Studio Max and Character Studio.
- Great understanding about human anatomy, proportion and perspective
- Knowledge in skinning, rigging with low to medium polygon counts is a plus
- Great understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting, post-processing
- Good English oral and written skills
- Open-minded, self-disciplined.
- Passion for playing video games across multiple platforms
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Monthly internship allowance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.