(Closed) 2D Gaming Illustrator and Animator
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company. All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
For this role you will be a part of FreshPlanet, a small gaming studio who recently joined Gameloft. FreshPlanet specialized in making high quality casual mobile games that mix social and pop culture elements. FreshPlanet is most famous for creating SongPop, the biggest music trivia game in the world with over 120 million players so far and winner of a BAFTA and Webby Award.
- Conceptualizing and designing amazing in-game 2D characters
- Animating those characters for our various casual games
- Designing and animating other in-game items and decorations
- Being actively involved in the game creation process
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working as a character illustrator
- Bachelor's degree in art, media design or equivalent
- Solid background in academic drawing and sketching
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, autonomous and adaptable
- Good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good knowledge of Adobe Animate, After Effects or other animation software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to create in a style that is in line with our existing games portfolio
- An exceptional online portfolio featuring examples of visual design work is required
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Benefits befitting a company of our size
- RRSP program
- Vacation and personal days off
- Public transportation allowances (partial reimbursement of OPUS card)
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.