Sales Operations Officer 2021
Gamelearn is the world-leading company in corporate training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With15 years of experience, we have trained over 300,000 professionals all over the world in more than 2,500 publicly-traded companies (BBVA, Volvo, Adidas, Bayer, Camper, Coca-Cola, Decathlon, Ericsson, Europcar, Fujitsu, Iberia, Hyundai, Nivea, Panasonic, Pepsi …)
Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating the most awarded game-based learning platform in the world.
Our team is passionate about video games and personal development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed and open environment (our offices have foosball and ping-pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.)
Join a young, multicultural, creative and innovative team with a great purpose: to help people learn and grow.
The candidate will work together with the COO, CSO and Sales Management to execute the company's vision to expand and grow market reach, to develop business development strategies to capture enterprise customers, to establish processes and workflows to maximize sales based on data and metrics, and to implement account management techniques within a SaaS environment to optimize sales focus.
- Support the day-to-day management and assist with territory management of a growing international sales team of over 40 account executives and SDRs selling in more than 5 regions and align the sales teams to strategically position Gamelearn as a SaaS provider worldwide.
- Generation of key reports for the global analysis of sales, improvement and efficiency of sales processes.
- Collaborate with the rest of the revenue-driven departments to implement a SaaS sales cycle and manage the internal processes to improve communication and needs between sales and other departments to support our customers.
- Coordination with Marketing on materials needed, coordination with Data on key objectives and metrics reports, coordination with Sales Training Manager and Sales Director on what type of training is needed.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational key metrics (including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, renewal rates, and quota attainment) and delivering regular insights and deep analysis to the business in order to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Open and grow new international markets for Gamelearn through advanced business development strategies to reach large enterprise accounts.
- Create sales strategies to address the needs of each of the different customer segments to maximize use of resources.
- Create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes and support/collaborate with the rest of the teams to implement it.
- Drive performance for new and legacy markets while managing remote international teams.
- Bilingual in English.
- Be adept and experienced at managing and training large sales teams within a SaaS/subscription business Model.
- Experience in digital transformation as it pertains to transforming traditional sales teams into SaaS sales teams while delivering aggressive sales goals.
- B2B SaaS experience for at least 4/5 years.
- In-depth experience in using CRM tools especially Salesforce.
- Engineering/ ADE/ Economics/ Business.
- Master Executive, HR, Marketing... (not essential).
- Highly organized and operationally driven.
- Ability to communicate
- Negotiation skills