Sales Hunter DACH Market
Gamelearn is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 200,000 professionals from more than 3,000 companies from 5 continents (BBVA, Volvo, Adidas, Bayer, Camper, Coca-Cola, Decathlon, Ericsson, Europcar, Fujitsu, Iberia, Hyundai, Nivea, Panasonic, Pepsi…)
Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating the most awarded game-based learning platform in the world.
Our team is passionate about video games and personal development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed environment (our offices have foosball and ping pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.)
Join a young, multicultural, creative and innovative team with a great purpose: to help people learn and grow.
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Development Representative (SDR) who loves taking on new challenges, connecting with people and moving the sales process forward. You will play an integral role in generating interest in Gamelearn, developing relationships with potential customers on the front end of the sales cycle, and enhancing Gamelearn as a valuable solution. The SDR qualifies prospects to build a pipeline for the Sales Team (Outbound and Inbound Sales Rep).
- Use prospecting tools (calling, emailing, event networking and social selling) to research, identify and generate new business opportunities both in new and existing customers.
- Develop and nurture relationships with prospects from companies that meet ideal customer profile
- Qualify prospects against an established criteria for hand off to the account executives as sales qualified lead (SQL)
- Achieve monthly/quarterly targets of defined activities and lead generation
Qualifications and skills
- 1 year of experience in a telephone sales position ideally in a SaaS company
- Strong planning, organization and communication abilities
- Ability to effectively organize, research and prepare for calls
- Proven track record for prospecting in BtoB sector
- Excellent phone presence
- High energy and motivation to maintain high activity volumes and meet performance goals
- Ideally experience with Salesforce or other CRM system and LinkedIn Sales Navigator or equivalent prospecting tool
- Proactive and willing to learn
- A background within a high volume (sales/targets/activity)
- Native German Speaker