Gamelearn is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 200,000 professionals from more than 2,000 companies from 5 continents (BBVA, Volvo, Adidas, Bayer, Camper, Coca-Cola, Decathlon, Ericsson, Europcar, Fujitsu, Iberia, Hyundai, Nivea, Panasonic, Pepsi). Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating the most awarded game-based learning platform in the world.
Our team is passionate about video games and personal development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed environment (our offices have foosball and ping pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.). Join a young, multicultural, creative and innovative team with a great purpose: to help people learn and grow!
We are looking to add a senior, full time, QA Engineer. The successful candidate will be part of the Engineering team, defining acceptance criteria, creating tests which will act as a quality gate for releases and reporting issues found. The successful candidate will work helping the team to achieve our continuous delivery dream.
- Defining acceptance tests (including test scenarios) to show that stories are implemented as expected and drive test automation to make results highly visible within and outside the team
- Creating, executing and maintaining automated tests
- Testing on different platforms, devices and browsers
- Work as a member of an agile team delivering high-quality software
- Perform black-box tests that assure that the release fulfils the specifications
- Test plan writing, test case writing and test case execution.
- Document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development with concise and detailed steps for replication of the defects found while performing tests
- BS in Computer Science, related degree, minimum 2-3 years experience
- Experience working on high criticality and high availability environments
- Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban..)
- Experience working with Continuous Delivery environments
- Deep experience testing API REST and SPAs within a microservices architecture
- Ability to comprehend complexity, to fully understand a product with all of its business and technological implications, and to approach the improvement of its quality from that perspective
- Experience with automation tools like: Selenium or TestCafe, SoapUI...
- Experience with Acceptance Tests and Specification by Example (Gherkin Syntax tools like Cucumber)