Gamelearn is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 200,000 professionals from more than 2,000 companies from 5 continents (BBVA, Volvo, Adidas, Bayer, Camper, Coca-Cola, Decathlon, Ericsson, Europcar, Fujitsu, Iberia, Hyundai, Nivea, Panasonic, Pepsi ...) Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating the most awarded game-based learning platform in the world. Our team is passionate about video games and personal development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed environment (our offices have fushball and ping pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.) Join a young, multicultural, creative and innovative team with a great purpose: to help people learn and grow.
We are looking to add an experienced, full time full-stack developer. In our company we build software with care.
- BS in Computer Science, related degree, minimum 5 years experience
- Experience working with MEAN stack as well as HTML5 game development
- Experience working with Continuous Delivery environments
General technical skills:
- Agile methodologies and tools (SCRUM, Jira) Must be a clean coder and passionate about technology innovation.
- Deep knowledge on developing REST APIs
- Experience with Docker Containers and Microservices
- Architecture Knowledge of React, Angular 2.0
- Good understanding of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with NoSQL databases Knowledge in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests (Mocha, Sinon, Chai, Supertest...)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Bonus track: Experience with HTML5 game development frameworks such a Pixi.js