French Content Writer
Gamelearn is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 200,000 professionals from more than 2,000 companies from 5 continents (BBVA, Volvo, Adidas, Bayer, Camper, Coca-Cola, Decathlon, Ericsson, Europcar, Fujitsu, Iberia, Hyundai, Nivea, Panasonic, Pepsi ...) Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating the most awarded game-based learning platform in the world
Our team is passionate about video games and personal development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed environment (our offices have fushball and ping pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.
Join a young, multicultural, creative and innovative team with a great purpose: to help people learn and grow!!!!!
Are you a native French-speaking content writer with experience in Translation and/or Content Marketing? Gamelearn is looking for talented writers who will be responsible for creating original and localized content as well as performing translations to grow the market in France.
We are looking for someone who is both passionate and strategic when it comes to creating and carrying out B2B Content Marketing initiatives. Our Marketing team is growing fast—and we strategically use content from beginning to end of the funnel to both attract new opportunities and close deals. Ready to help make learning fun again? We’d love to meet you and have you join the Marketing team.
- Create original content to support Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success efforts to attract quality leads and retain current clients.
- Translate documents and texts from Spanish to English into French to support Gamelearn’s global Content Marketing strategy.
- Monitor the implementation of French content production flows across the company to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Develop localized content pieces used for events, sales presentations, guest articles appearing in target media, and more.
- 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Native French speaker, professional fluency in Spanish.
- Ability to write concisely and grammatically correct in French.
- Knowledge of how to Content Management Systems, Google Suite, and social media platforms (bonus).