English Content Writer
Gamelearn is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 200,000 professionals from more than 2,000 companies from 5 continents (BBVA, Volvo, Adidas, Bayer, Camper, Coca-Cola, Decathlon, Ericsson, Europcar, Fujitsu, Iberia, Hyundai, Nivea, Panasonic, Pepsi ...) Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating the most awarded game-based learning platform in the world.
Our team is passionate about video games and personal development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed environment (our offices have fushball and ping pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.)
Join a young, multicultural, creative and innovative team with a great purpose: to help people learn and grow!!!!!
Are you a native English-speaking content writer with experience in Translation/Content Marketing? Gamelearn is looking for writers to assist with original content creation and translations to be used for both internal and external purposes.
- Create original content to support sales, marketing, and customer success efforts.
- Translate documents and texts from Spanish to English.
- Monitor the implementation of English content production flows across the company.
- 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Native English speaker and professional fluency in Spanish.
- Ability to write in US English.
- Familiarization with Content Management Systems, Google Suite, and social media platforms.