Chief Operations Officer
Gamelearn is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 200,000 professionals from more than 3,000 companies from 5 continents (BBVA, Volvo, Adidas, Bayer, Camper, Coca-Cola, Decathlon, Ericsson, Europcar, Fujitsu, Iberia, Hyundai, Nivea, Panasonic, Pepsi …)
Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating the most awarded game-based learning platform in the world.
Our team is passionate about video games and personal development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed environment (our offices have foosball and ping pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.)
Join a young, multicultural, creative and innovative team with a great purpose: to help people learn and grow.
- Becoming a key member of the executive team contributing to a wider corporate strategy, company policies, systems and processes.
- Executing the strategic plan, policies, systems and processes.
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Analysing problematic situations and events and providing solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
- +5 years’ experience concretely in a senior management or COO position in a start-up.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision in companies SaaS
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational, multi-tasking and leadership skills.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Passion for the gaming industry.
- English and Spanish. Full professional proficiency in both languages. Other languages is a plus.