Account Executive USA (Hunter profile)
Gamelearn is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 200,000 professionals from more than 2,000 companies from 5 continents (Coca-cola company, Apple, HP, Boeing, Pfizer, BCD travel, World Bank, IQVIA, etc..
Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating the most awarded game-based learning platform in the world.
Our team is passionate about video games and personal development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed environment (our offices have foosball and ping pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.)
Join a young, multicultural, creative and innovative team with a great purpose: to help people learn and grow!
- Finding new customers for the market in question and account based management of existing and recurring customers.
- Lead generation directly and also coordination and assistance to the leads generated by other departments of the company.
- Commercial support at fairs, webinars, conferences ... and any other marketing activity of the company that is oriented to the generation of leads and therefore agreements with customers.
- Availability to travel when necessary (adaptación circunstancias COVID (fairs, visits to clients ...)
- Working and sharing best practices within your POD (SDR, AE and CS) leading to top performance within a territory.
- Prospecting and developing a portfolio of enterprise accounts with a "solution selling/consultative approach" mindset, achieving (and exceeding) the targets in terms of sales and quality KPIs.
- Using our sales stack (Salesforce / Linkedin Sales Navigator /Groove/ etc) and data analytics to structure your approach and increase your efficiency and productivity.
- Working hours: Monday 14:30 pm to 20:30 pm, Tuesday to Friday 11:30 am to 20:30 pm
- Degree: Economics / Business Administration.
- 4 years B2B Sales experience
- Experience in similar positions in which you have had to find new clients, manage current ones and keep constant good relationships with them.
- Native in English or bilingual. ESSENTIAL. Other languages will be valued.
- High results orientation, high sales orientation, 4 years B2B Sales experience.
- Experience in sales in the training sector will be valued.
- Dynamic person, self-motivated, responsible, hardworking, committed to the project.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce
- Possibility of a high remuneration based on fixed salary + variable according to objectives.
- Personal and professional life balance (Friday's afternoon free)
- High potential for professional development.
- Innovative, technological and modern environment.
- Multicultural environment.