Gamejam is a mobile game developer with huge ambitions. Since we began in 2019, we've become a top 30 worldwide publisher with over 50m downloads by launching top free mobile games such as Marshmello Music Dance, Draw Story, Date the Girl 3D, Get the Girl, Cooking Games 3D, Toilet Games 3D and many more.
We’re looking for a leader in Unity Development to help us make more top games!
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Stock Ownership Options.
- Catered Dinners.
- Fully Stocked Kitchens.
- Company Happy Hours & Events (ex. Happy Hours, Game Nights, Outings).
- Paid Classes.
- Gym Membership.
- Private Health Insurance.
- And Much More!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be helping create and build beautiful mini games in Unity. You will be working with both external developers all over the world, and side-by-side with a leading development team in Mexico City. You will be working on highly scalable solutions, used by millions of people daily and will solve complex problems including challenges like scalability, high availability, performance, optimization & automation. You will use best-in-class services and technologies and will contribute to improve the technical stack. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to collaborate with other teams working on machine learning, big data, mobile games, product & marketing. You will have the opportunity to grow your skills and will have time to learn new ones.
- Work side-by-side with the team to create beautiful mini games in Unity
- Build, test, deploy and maintain low-latency, high-availability, and performance games without close supervision.
- Own features from initial discussions through release, and develop new skills to get them done.
- Participate in feature estimation and scoping.
- Manage time appropriately and clearly communicate changes in effort or scope.
- 2+ years' experience working in Unity with Intermediate skills or above
- Good Experience with C#
- Some knowledge of native plugins for Unity on iOS and Android
- Some knowledge of shading languages
- Some knowledge of 3D math and computer graphics related algorithms
- The ability to reason about code performance and memory consumption
- A strong desire to learn the Gamejam infrastructure and community as well as the ability to work effectively with other engineering and art teams
- The drive to be self-sufficient and self-organized, empowering you to take ownership of a project throughout its full lifecycle
GREAT IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH
- Google Cloud Services
- Ops: Jenkins, Git (Github/Bitbucket), AWS CLI, Microservices architecture, Continuous delivery.
- Database: SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL (DynamoDB).
- Mobile: iOS, Android, Unity, Calaba.sh, AWS Device
- Productivity: Trello, Jira, Drive, Slack, Agile development