Ad Monetization Manager
What You'll Be Up To
We are scaling our mobile ad monetization business to achieve revenue growth. As our Ad Monetization Manager you will define and execute ad strategies for all of our mobile games in close collaboration with our internal game studios while striking a healthy balance between ad revenue & gamer experience.
Next to that you're responsible for:
- Managing a multi-million dollar business.
- Collaborating with all our internal game studio’s to provide innovative recommendations and optimizations on ad placement and new ad format adoptions.
- Account management and business development. Negotiating deals. Managing existing and creating new business relationships with ad network partners.
- Working closely together with Product, BI and UA departments for the most optimal result, sharing best practices, and discussing integrations.
- Pro-actively seeking growth opportunities by keeping up to date with market development and trends. Benchmarking against competitors.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Monitoring performance per game e.g. eCPM, impressions and fill rates among different ad network partners
- Setting up ad campaigns
- Reporting to different game studios
- Running A/B tests to optimize ad monetization per game.
GameHouse has a deep passion for creating casual story driven games. It’s built around people that have been in the industry for 10+ years and we're about television addicts, comic lovers, creative artists, story writers, who need to self express by sculpting, coding, drawing and writing. We pride on cut-the-bullshit and just build it when it comes to new stuff. We don’t mind discussing what is good and talking about what needs to be improved. We operate in small teams with a high level of autonomy and responsibility. We care deeply about the characters and worlds that we build.
Along with more than 150 passionate people, you will be a part of a globally-focused team with locations in Eindhoven (HQ), Barcelona & Alicante.
When are you doing a good job?
- When you successfully defined and executed ad strategies together with each game studio.
- When you were able to grow our advertising business substantially.
- When you are generally a nice person to work with and we can have some fun too ☺️
Why You're Awesome:
- You have min. 3 years of advertising experience focusing on mobile in-app ad monetization in a game studio (not just Ad networks)
- You have recent experience with testing a wide variety of ad networks (e.g. Google Admob, Facebook, Unity and Fyber & IronSource)
- You have managed advertising in multiple geographic locations (Ideally, globally), understanding the nuances per region and best practices
- You have experience dealing with (internal) game studios and striking a healthy balance between revenue and player experience
- You have made impactful decisions based on data, and feel comfortable in pursuing targets, without losing sight of our players
- You don’t like to be told what to do. You’d rather show initiative and drive your role.
- You have a valid EU work permit.
- Location: Eindhoven (HQ) or Barcelona. During Covid we’re open for a full remote set-up, but prefer to have you onsite when it’s safe.
What Makes Us Awesome
You mean aside that we are making games loved by players all around the world? (Seriously, we have some of the best fans in all of gaming). If that alone doesn't convince you, how about these great benefits?
- Being able to create your own workspace to make an impact in an ambitious team with a flat, transparent & learning culture.
- Your role is crucial in growing our revenue and the success of our games and team. You matter, your role matters.
- We value your professional and personal growth: helping you to get better in your craft and helping you to grow personally - based on your drives.
- Have a good work/life balance and work in a family-friendly environment.
- Profit Sharing Plan: You play an important role in supporting our studios and we want you to benefit from the success we have. It ranges from 1 to max. 5 months bonus payments (Pending on results)
- Employee Book Buying Program
- Sports program (½ off)
The process comprises two (selection) rounds, a personality, and skills test. If you reside internationally we will virtually fly you in to meet us face-to-face.
Do you share our passion for creating casual story driven games and care deeply about the characters and worlds you build? Take your place in a passionate but humble team of experts and put your stamp on the future of our games.
For further questions don’t hesitate to contact us.