QA Automation Specialist*
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to work in our team of QA Specialists sharing a strong passion for gaming?
You are an engaged gamer who likes to work hard finding all the issues in applications? As QA Automation Specialist* you will improve the quality of our games, applications and services by automating tests.
Please submit your application in English.
- You develop automated tests such as functional test, load tests and regression tests
- You review functional and technical specifications to create your test plan
- You execute test plans and report test risks and results regularly to all stakeholders
- You constantly improve the way to break the software to identify potential issues and weak spots
- You will promote QA productivity through automation and other best practices
- You have a proven track record of at least 3 years as QA Manager in the software or games industry. ISTQB certification is a bonus
- You have good background in at least one scripting language, ideally Python
- You are experienced with a types of testing including regression, load, unit, API and integration tests
- You have in-depth technical knowledge to understand requirement documents and thereby define the scope and strategy of tests
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You keep a cool head and can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! As a company we were quick to react when the Corona pandemic began, sending all our employees to work from home. If you start out as a new employee working for us from home, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding programme and your equipment will be sent directly to your door
- Family is number one! Flexible working hours, a parent/child working room and more
- Every single one of us here bears responsibility! For our mistakes too, we live a culture of error tolerance
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.