We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Product Management is primarily responsible for the growth and success of our portfolio. We accompany the complete life cycle of our game products and continuously improve their performance.
As Product Manager you work hand in hand with a virtual product team from different service departments (Live Producing, Marketing, Data Analytics, Game Design, etc.). If you enjoy working with KPIs, analyses, forecasts and market trends, you've come to the right place.
- You develop product strategies and optimize the complete product life cycle with the help of KPIs
- You observe the gaming market and develop strategies to increase sales
- You are the main contact person for external partners, e.g. studios for game development
- You work closely with Data Analytics and Game Design
- You have good decision-making and conflict management skills
- You have professional experience in product and project management, preferably in the games industry
- You have a very good understanding of numbers and excellent analytical skills
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at matter what gender, we’re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.