Junior Software Developer
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Development Services department expands our browser games and integrates new games into our portfolio. Our tasks cover a lot of different topics, ranging from third-level support and game client updates to full-fledged feature implementations.
Are you passionate about gaming and would you like to help us develop and run our games? Within our team you will take an active part in that and you will push the improvement of our games.
- You design, implement, and document new features in our games
- You join forces with other departments to clarify requirements and ensure a smooth deployment
- You support our team in daily business tasks like preparing client updates of our MMOs
- You help our QA to track down and fix bugs
- You enable our support to resolved players' issues
- You have good knowledge of modern PHP
- You are proficient in MySQL and MSSQL
- You are experienced in writing documentation of processes and procedures
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on gameforge.com.