Junior Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist*
Junior QA Specialist*
We are Gameforge
Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to work in our team of QA Specialists sharing a strong passion for gaming?
You are an engaged gamer who likes to work hard finding all the issues in applications? As Junior QA Specialist* you will improve the quality of our games, applications and services to achieve the desired overall quality and bug-free gaming fun.
Please submit your application in English.
- You create test plans and test cases with the help of the corresponding documentation
- You analyze test requirements to identify uncertainties and deficiencies early on and prevent future bugs
- You identify, categorize and report errors during the execution of test plans
- You report test progress and results regularly to all parties involved
- You create a risk assessment and give the release recommendation after final testing
- You add learnings to our knowledge and best practice database
- You have basic technical knowledge that helps you to understand requirement documents and thereby define the scope and strategy of tests
- You already collected first experience with bug tracking software (e.g. JIRA)
- You are a structured and self-organized person who can think outside the box
- You have – as an option – basic knowledge in a scripting or programming languages and in databases (e.g. MYSQL, MSSQL)
- You understand how to prioritise and can easily structure your working day
- You find it easy to analyse tasks and identify potential problems or issues
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! We reacted quickly when the Corona pandemic began, enabling all our employees to work from home. When you join us, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding program and the work equipment sent to you.
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.