We are a global team of gaming junkies who manage a living library of video games ranging from casual to hardcore. GameExp is committed to promoting players to Explore, to Experience, and to Expect. We don't want to be a simple gaming website as it won’t limit or define the games on the website, allowing players to explore and enjoy gaming on their own terms. GameExp helps by laying out all of the technologies and features needed while being immersed in games and allows players to be more integrated with the gaming community. We have the beta testing feature for small to big titles, and we encourage all of our Beta Testers to give feedback on games. Devs put a lot of work into their games and need your help to make them as good as they can be.
We hope to find kindred spirits who will help us innovate the industry and continue our commitment to providing quality content and growing our beta testers' community.
What you will do
You will give meaning and context to our rapidly evolving and ever-growing video game database. Your words and ideas will be instrumental in ensuring that our internal teams produce the highest quality content, and our viewers are engaged in the games they like.
Your primary duties will involve
- Collaborating closely with GameExp's operations team and create articles/news piece/ guides for the games in our database, upcoming releases and industry trends.
- Creating content on the games/genre you are familiar with or play on a daily basis and keeping track of the progress of the game.
- Being a key player in the creative processes to ensure our content remains unique, relevant, and engaging.
Your secondary duties will involve
- Drafting content and sending it to the editors for review.
- Assisting in the research of video games.
- You have a proven track record of at least 1 year, writing concise and engaging content in the gaming/tech industry.
- Your English is exceptional; you can clearly and succinctly express yourself in either written or verbal mediums.
- Gaming is in your DNA. You are familiar with the games you play and in touch with the latest industry terms and trends.
- You have a hawk’s eye for detail, ensuring that your writing is nothing but impeccable; the thought of a misspelt word or bad grammar keeps you up at night!
- You work well in a team.
- Incentives based on the number of views on a particular article (more than 1k views).
- Being part of the core freelance writing and content team.
- Gift cards and vouchers on special occasions.
Interested candidates, please send us a link to the content you have published before or a pdf/word version of a sample content (news piece/review/guide) of any game you play.
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interestin the game content creation might compensate for this.