Lead - UX Designer
We are looking for a motivated and passionate person who is enthusiastic about great Product Design. You will be working closely with a creative and highly competent game team in an agile environment to create interfaces & experiences that are flexible enough to evolve with the needs of one of our games.
- Guiding & helping a group of UX/UI Designer in improving their skills.
- Building a better Product Design process.
- Collaborating with the product team to design game features that meet key business and user goals.
- Creating flows, wireframes, and other UX documentation for the game features.
- Creating prototypes to help the team take better decisions.
- Helping the art and engineering teams implement the user experiences you design.
- Gathering qualitative and quantitative user feedback to optimize existing UX designs and inform new ones.
- 6+ years of practical Product Design experience.
- Expertise with tools required for Wireframing & Prototyping.
- Strong skills in crafting fun/effective user flows, wireframes and interactions.
- Ability to produce high-quality work quickly, iterating toward the best solutions.
- Passion for gaming, especially in the mobile sphere.
- Ability to lead and guide UX/UI designers.
- Good sense & understanding of UI/UX Design principles.