(Closed) Arena Assistant Manager
We are BELONG.
BELONG has landed. A cutting-edge Gaming Arena where you get the chance to play hard, test the latest tech and join other likeminded gamers across multiple platforms including PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It's an opportunity to catch up and challenge pals in person, not over a headset, because gaming together is altogether better.
It's time to BELONG
What you'll be doing
- We're on the lookout for an Arena Assistant Manager to join our busy Arena in Stratford, to work 24 - 32 hours per week. As part of the team, you'll be:
- Helping to manage the event calendar and booking system to maximise potential whilst maintaining customer engagement and experience
- Build community through great content, activity and service
- Help to control stock of all associated elements including maximising availability and minimising shrinkage.
- Help to facilitate and grow publisher/supplier relationships
- Help to create, plan and organise local events (internal and external), based on knowledge of local community
- Great customer service experience and mind set
- Good knowledge of PC hardware and accessories
- Being friendly, interested and helpful
- Being honest and approachable and able to build great working relationships
- Having a positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- Being reliable and a true team player
- The ability to work on your own initiative and able to cope with changing priorities
Bonus points for
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about gaming and technology, you're friendly, approachable, and you know how to connect with customers while still getting the job done and supporting your team.
Knowledge of Esports and Streaming.
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Fantastic opportunities for development and promotion
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
You'll be joining us at our busy Stratford team. With a fun, friendly feel, you'll be part of the team in no time.
Sounds amazing, right?