2020 Game Designer
We are searching for our next Game Designer!
Our new Game Designer will be a key member of our development team, taking part of a multidisciplinary group of professionals, working towards the creation of our new video games.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Translate the vision of the Creative Director & Sr. Game Designer into game design instructions, mechanics, rules, characters, etc.
- Design and prototype core gameplay systems.
- Implement and balance gameplay features.
- Create and maintain internal design documentation, including feature specifications and implementation guides.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the implementation of systems into actual gameplay and maintain overall balance between multiple gameplay systems.
- Iterate, balance and tune gameplay features based on ideas and feedback from team, management, QA and play testing.
- Follow the product framework and needs to produce a coherent game, economy and monetization balance, that maximizes effectiveness.
- 3+ years in design in a professional setting, working in F2P for mobile devices.
- Portfolio of published F2P mobile games, 2+
- Experience and credited with Live game operations
- Experience and credited with balancing gameplay, economy and monetization systems, for premium, freemium and free to play games.
- Experience with Unity3D.
- Knowledge on at least 1 scripting language.
- Understanding of core mobile game KPIs and experience in game data analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Ability to estimate videogame features and tasks.
- Avid gamer with knowledge and understanding of various games, genres and game types
- Excellent team player.
- Client and user driven.
- Passionate about videogames
- Experience and credited with pc and console videogame development.
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban production methods.
- Experience with project management tools like Jira, Hansoft and others.