Galaktus is one of the oldest gaming agencies in Poland and the region. In 2020 we opened our own QA department and a board game development studio. We are looking for an ambitious person for the position of PR Specialist to support our ongoing and developing activities in the games and technology industry.
- High communication skills
- University degree (preferably in journalism or marketing) and well-established knowledge in the field of PR
- Minimum one-year experience in the advertising or gaming industry
- Knack for the written word and creativity
- At least intermediate level of English proficiency (B2) (everyday work in English)
- Ease of establishing contacts, resistance to stress, quick decision making
- Developing and implementing strategies for building the clients' and agency's image
- Planning media relations activities
- Advising on company and client product development
- Creating and updating the company's media and client databases
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with journalists and clients
- Organization and participation in gaming events
- Press release and report preparation as well as crisis management
- Cooperation with other departments of the company to ensure full care for the agency's clients
- Flexible terms of employment
- Remote work
- Stable employment and long-term development prospects
- The relaxed, non-corporate working atmosphere
- Necessary tools to perform the job
- Regular bonuses
Please send your CV to the attached email address. In the subject line please write your name and surname with a PR SPECIALIST annotation.
Each CV should contain a data processing clause:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).