PR & Project Marketing Manager
G2 is looking for a PR & Project Marketing Manager to lead several projects that will help develop our internal and external strategy. It is a full-time position based in our headquarters in Berlin who will directly report to our Marketing Director.
- Plan and execute internal marketing projects (G2 owned IPs and brand initiatives)
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies as well as publicity strategies and campaigns
- Act as a liaison between G2 and PR agencies
- Managing enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Research and Analytics of market trends in collaboration with our Digitalization department and our Head of Research and Development
- Distributing information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- BSc/MSc degree in PR, Marketing or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in PR, marketing, event planning or related field
- Excellent external and internal communication skills
- Native or fluent English level. German is a big plus, any other language is a plus
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and agile work attitude
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Ability to multitask and work good under pressure
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Thriving in a fast-paced work environment
- Passion for entertainment and esports
- Bonus: experience in esports / entertainment production
YOUR BENEFITS WORKING AT G2 ESPORTS
Competitive salary; Performance Bonus; great IT equipment; flexible working times; G2 Esports Welcome Pack; and more!
Work Culture & Environment:
You will be surrounded by international, experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere! A workplace where loyalty, trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.
Work closely with one of the best companies within esports and access a wide network of respectable people and structures in and outside of the industry.
GOT YOU INTERESTED?
Please fill out our online application form and attach your motivation letter and CV.
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us via our contact form or send them directly to [email protected]
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and to read why you consider yourself a great addition to G2 Esports!