(Closed) Personal Assistant
G2 Esports is looking for a part-time Personal Assistant in order to support our CEO regarding administrative organization.
The position offered is a part-time job (20 hours a week) planned for 6 months, with a potential extension of another 6 months.
You will be part of the administrative family that forms the backbone of the organisation, while focusing on tasks for our CEO.
The role as Personal Assistant will be located in our HQ in Berlin, Germany.
- Assisting our CEO with daily administrative duties and completing a broad variety of administrative tasks that include:
- managing an active calendar of appointments
- completing expense reports
- composing and preparing correspondence
- arranging detailed travel plans
- itineraries and agendas
- support in compiling documents for meetings.
- taking care of reimbursements
- other administrative tasks
- Working closely and effectively with our CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Helping in organizing day to day tasks; handling matters expeditiously, proactively, and following-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Proven work experience in a similar position (2-6 years). Recommendations are a plus.
- Knowledge of the German administration, authorities, healthcare & insurance required
- Excellent writing, organizational, problem-solving and research skills.
- Ability to work alone and on a proactive basis, in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion
- Fluency in German (native level) and English (at least business fluent) are mandatory. Spanish and other languages are a plus, but not required.
Your Benefits working at G2 Esports
Perks: Competitive salary; Performance Bonus; great IT equipment; flexible working times; G2 Esports Welcome Pack; and more !
Work Culture & environment: Working in the center of Berlin, you will be surrounded by international, experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere! A workplace where loyalty, trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.
Development: Work closely with one of the best companies within esports and access a wide network of respectable people and structures in- and outside of the industry.
Got you interested?
Please send an email including an introduction, motivation letter and CV (PDF only) attached by clicking the “apply for this position” button.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and to read why you consider yourself a great addition to G2 Esports!