(Closed) Head of Creators (Full Time)
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Head of Creators to build out and lead our creative team of Streamers and Content Creators, in close cooperation with our Gaming staff and Senior Management.
You will be responsible for expanding and leading a highly ambitious and professional team of Streamers and Content Creators. Your duties will include scouting the best Streamers and Content Creators in the World; networking and event attendance in order to get the best talents available and general scheduling and communication across internal departments and external partners. Also, you will be responsible for day-to-day practical tasks related to our Talent and Creator team; ensuring the health and well-being of our creators and, most importantly, maximizing the usage of our creators as brand / marketing assets for content and social media production to the best of your ability.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional (8+ years) with demonstrable skills in the field of Talent Scouting and Recruiting, as well as Influencer management. As Head of Creators, you should be highly organized and understand the lifestyle and needs of a streamer and content creator. Experience in coordinating with event organizers and sponsors/partners while being able to travel would be seen as a great advantage.
As Head of Creators you are required to be based in – and work remotely from – the U.S.
Occasional visits to our headquarters in Berlin will also be required.
- Work closely with Senior Management (CEO, COO and Head of Gaming Development) to scout, sign and onboard world class streamers and content creators, following a strategy consistent with G2’s short and long-term goals in the Creator space.
- Maintain and develop healthy communication with G2 staff, sponsors/partners and event organizers.
- Serve as on-site Head of Creators at designated Gaming Expos, Conventions and Esports events.
- Coordinate transportation and supervision, as well as security for our creators when attending events.
- Understand all rules and regulations of events and ensure compliance and consistency among staff and creators.
- Ensure creator health and well-being – this includes ensuring creators lead healthy, balanced lifestyles to prevent burnout and health issues.
- Educate creators on G2 Code of Conduct, policies and ongoing plans.
- Read and answer emails promptly. Carry out instructions from supervisor and communicate needs for materials and supplies at least one week in advance.
- Assist with incoming requests from G2 marketing, merchandise and sales teams.
- Actively engage with our fans and community through social media, Reddit, Discord and other G2 designated platforms.
- Ensure that creators use, promote and assist in the development of G2 and partner merchandise / products.
- Host and attend meetings with other G2 business departments to ensure open and transparent communication across the company.
- Manage visa applications for international travel in coordination with G2 staff, agents, and event officials.
- Scout for new talent and maintain a shortlist of prospective creators for our roster
- Ensure social, friendly and productive atmosphere in the creator environment at all times.
- High importance: Develop Creator Content and Campaigns, and work closely with our content and creative teams in the production of content and social media related to our Creator team, utilizing our most valuable assets: Our Streamers and Content Creators
- Proven work experience as a Talent Manager, Scout or equivalent position in the domain of entertainment/content creation. (3+ years)
- Excellent understanding of PR, Marketing, Content and Branding and proof of successful past projects.
- Profound understanding of the streamer and content creators space and needs. Any proven experience with content creators in the past would be a plus.
- Extremely proactive mindset to be ahead of the market and to be of service to our creators when needed.
- A network in the entertainment industry, especially with content creators and/or streamers would be a big plus
- Outgoing and social personality (references from past work experiences would be a plus).
- Fluency in English (other languages, especially German, would be a big plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Must be able and willing to frequently travel to any kind of big events (such as Gaming Expos, Conventions, Esports Events), as well as our Berlin HQ.
Your Benefits working at G2 Esports
Work Culture: You will be surrounded by experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere. A workplace where loyalty, trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.
Perks: Competitive salary; Performance Bonus; great IT equipment; flexible working times; G2 Esports Welcome Pack
Development: Work closely with one of the best within esports and access a wide network of respectable people and companies inside and outside of the industry.
Got you interested?
Please send an email including an introduction, motivation letter and CV (PDF only) attached by clicking the “apply for this position” button.
If you have any further questions, feel free to send them directly to [email protected]
We’re looking forward to receive your application and to read why you consider yourself a great addition to G2 Esports!