(Closed) CRM Campaign Manager
G2 is looking for a CRM Campaign Manager! This is a full-time position based in our headquarters in Berlin who will directly report to the Commercial director with a dotted line to the Head of Marketing Membership.
You will be working closely with the Partnership, Data and Membership Program team to deliver and execute key campaigns, including 1-1 marketing activation and engaging our fans through our app, email and more.
- Plan data-driven global CRM campaigns through various online channels to increase customer relevance and satisfaction
- Manage, execute and lead campaigns through our marketing automation tool
- Define and report on the success of the campaigns
- Assist in building and updating personas for our various customers
- Build customer journeys for each persona and channel.
- Work with various teams to educate on what campaigns are working, and which ones are less successful.
- Hands-on experience with developing, planning and executing marketing strategies within Esports or similar.
- Experience in working with a CRM cloud and/or marketing automation, preferably with Salesforce (Marketing Cloud).
- An eye for detail and analytical mindset.
- Great organisational and communication skills.
- 2+ years working as a CRM, campaign manager or within eCommerce.
Your benefits working at G2 Esports
Perks: Competitive salary; great IT equipment; flexible working times; G2 Esports Welcome Pack; and more !
Work Culture & environment: Working in the center of Berlin, you will be surrounded by international, experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere! A workplace where loyalty, trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.
Development: Work closely with one of the best companies within Esports and access a wide network of respectable people and structures in and outside of the industry.
Got you interested?
Please send an email including an introduction, motivation letter and CV (PDF only) attached by clicking the “apply for this position” button.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and to read why you consider yourself a great addition to G2 Esports!