CONTENT PRODUCTION COORDINATOR/MANAGER (German-speaking)
G2 ESPORTS IS LOOKING TO EXPAND OUR CONTENT PRODUCTION TEAM AND WE’RE LOOKING FOR A PROACTIVE, RESOURCEFUL AND WELL-ORGANIZED INDIVIDUAL TO JOIN OUR IN-HOUSE STAFF AND CONTRIBUTE TO INDUSTRY LEADING CONTENT DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION. ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED MEDIA PROFESSIONAL, KEEN TO SUPPORT THE STRATEGIC AND ORGANISATIONAL PLANNING OF THE G2 ESPORTS CONTENT DEPARTMENT, OVERSEEING A SLATE OF CONTENT FROM DEVELOPMENT THROUGH TO DELIVERY? THEN JOIN US AS OUR PRODUCTION COORDINATOR!
Job description and core responsibilities
- Oversee production schedules, workflows and the successful delivery of premium content, within the operational, legal, HR and financial constraints whilst driving innovation and continuous improvement throughout the production lifecycle.
- Work cross-functionally with the Marketing, Esports and Partnerships teams to then create production plans, undertake budget negotiations and make recommendations, to ensure all plans, terms and budgets are locked.
- Perform general clerical duties to support Head of Content, directors and producers, eg. manage scheduling, track billing, put together call sheets etc.
- Constantly evaluate and improve internal processes by proactively assessing our current ways of working across the business to maximize our output and streamline workflows.
- Manage production department scheduling, workflows, guidelines, and processes, making the best use of the software and tools available.
- Build strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders, and find efficiencies between Production, Social and Live events/ streaming.
Scheduling and budgeting:
- Conduct feasibility on treatments and budgets with schedules, working with internal and external producers to drive efficiencies, and providing feedback to senior management on viability.
- Own the year-round production calendar – collaborating with internal teams to run the day to day schedules as well as ensuring information on production and timelines is regularly updated and communicated.
- Track and manage all costs, producing a monthly status report. Work with Producers and Head of Content to ensure accurate forecasting for your slate of development projects and greenlit productions, collating all information from external and internal stakeholders to inform senior management.
- Keep up to date on industry developments, changes in technology, tools, and partnerships, that could benefit G2.
- Development of a strong network of experienced production partners, vendors, and talent.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a content, advertising or video production environment (internships and student work are considered).
- Previous experience as a production coordinator or production assistant.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- Good grasp of pricing for products and services.
- Familiarity with all aspects of production to facilitate effective communication.
- Resourcefulness and problem solving approach.
- Proactive attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills. Experience working with international teams is a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken verbal communications in English and German; professional telephone/email etiquette.
- Adept at general administrative tasks such as budgeting, data entry, and word processing.
- Cost-efficient mindset.
- Availability to work on a full-time basis.
- Ability to relocate to Berlin, Germany
Nice to have:
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Experience working with an esports community, team, organization or similar.
- Passion for storytelling, esports and gaming.
- Bachelor’s degree in film, communications, marketing, management or related field.
- Additional languages are a plus.
YOUR BENEFITS WORKING AT G2 ESPORTS
Competitive salary; Performance Bonus; great IT equipment; flexible working times; G2 Esports Welcome Pack; and more!
Work Culture & Environment:
You will be surrounded by international, experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere! A workplace where loyalty, trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.
Work closely with one of the best companies within esports and access a wide network of respectable people and structures in and outside of the industry.