The Brand Manager is the brand guardian for G2 with two key objectives: maintaining brand integrity across all marketing initiatives, whilst growing the G2 brand within our target audiences. Working with multiple departments (including but not limited to Content, Social, Commercial, Events, Digital) she/he is responsible for developing the right brand strategy to grow the G2 brand both within our core and mainstream audiences ensuring we remain authentic, credible and relevant to all our fans.
She/he knows Gaming and the wider entertainment/media landscape and wants to be part of developing this fast-paced entertainment brand through creative ideas and their execution, effective and measurable campaigns and close collaboration both internally and externally. She/he will have big ideas and the capacity to effectively realise them through a strong understanding of the creative process and marketing planning.
She/he will understand the role of research and insights applying that knowledge to the G2 business through sharing information in an actionable way aimed at building and reinforcing our brand positioning, increasing awareness, brand salience & relevance.
- Development of the G2 brand strategy alongside the Marketing Director, Commercial Director and CEO, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative through the creation, execution, and management of marketing programs and campaigns
- Manage brand communications using a variety of media with an owned, earned (and paid) approach. Ie Planning and execution of all communications on all channels, including digital and social media, experiential, PR etc as relevant
- Drive brand strategy through leveraging all G2 partnerships and collaborations (working closely with Commercial) to ensure the best possible exposure and growth for our brand
- Assist with product development and product launches (e.g. webshop updates, app launches, consumer products etc) plus the development of new opportunities, for a brand perspective
- Competitor and audience insights – understand who our fans are and how to reach them
- Identify research needs, execute research studies and projects with relevant teams e.g. Data or external agencies, and analyze research in order to identify opportunities
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity
- Work with our agency partners to ensure that all deliverables are fully integrated and flawlessly executed
- Manage brand-related budget i.e. initiatives, campaigns and one-off projects
- Bachelor’s degree in related field e.g. Marketing, Communications
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or campaign management
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
YOUR BENEFITS WORKING AT G2 ESPORTS
Competitive salary; Performance Bonus; great IT equipment; flexible working times; G2 Esports Welcome Pack; and more!
Work Culture & Environment:
You will be surrounded by international, experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere! A workplace where loyalty, trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.
Work closely with one of the best companies within esports and access a wide network of respectable people and structures in and outside of the industry.
GOT YOU INTERESTED?
Please fill out our online application form and attach your motivation letter and CV.
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us via our contact form or send them directly to [email protected]
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and to read why you consider yourself a great addition to G2 Esports!