We are looking for a part-time accountant to support our finance team! The position offered is currently part-time (20-30h a week), but with a high chance to transition into a full-time position.
You will be part of the administrative family that forms the backbone of the organisation.
As an accountant, you love to work in structured and organised ways and can fulfill your tasks with high accuracy and diligence. Your work will be the foundation for all controlling activities, as well as reporting to partners and investors.
Your tasks will cover financial duties, such as bookkeeping, assistance in payroll, and payments. You will work in one of the fastest growing industries and in an extremely fast-paced environment. The every-day life of the G2 Army is certainly never dull!
Ideally, you have a vast financial background or are an experienced accountant and familiar with both German and international payroll and other financial services.
The role as Accountant will be located in our HQ in Berlin, Germany.
- Assistance in bookkeeping and creating financial statements
- Assistance in German and international payroll
- Preparing and setting up payments
- Taking care of day-to-day financial and administrative tasks (archiving, mail and email correspondence, etc.)
- Taking care of our e-commerce accounting
- Proven experience as an accountant or equivalent position (preferred a tax consultant assistant)
- Basic knowledge of German tax law and financial regulations and practices.
- Fluent in English, German fluency is a desired bonus!
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Datev
- Experience in controlling and reporting
- Experience in stock and/or online e-commerce accounting
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Esports, gaming, or entertainment industry experience is a plus
Your Benefits working at G2 Esports
Work Culture: You will be surrounded by experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere. A workplace where loyalty, trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.
Perks: Competitive salary; Performance Bonus; great IT equipment; flexible working times; G2 Esports Welcome Pack
Development: Work closely with one of the best within esports and access a wide network of respectable people and companies inside and outside of the industry.
Got you interested?
Please send an email including an introduction, motivation letter and CV (PDF only) attached by clicking the “Apply” button.
We’re looking forward to receive your application and to read why you consider yourself a great addition to G2 Esports!