Do you want to join a growing team and be a key member in creating experiences for the future of esports - all over the globe?
About the role
Your role will involve conducting and analysing user research and translating them into sitemaps, personas, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, to be able to match our business goals with our user’s goals. By setting metrics for UX data, you will always be on top of, and nurture, what our users need. All this is done in a cross-functional way of working, together with our Head of UX, BI analysts, Product Owners, and Developers.
Who we believe you are
We believe you are truly passionate about understanding human behaviour and always striving to create the best experience for our users. Motivated by problem-solving and with an analytical approach; you love to investigate until you find a solution. You have a strong ability to communicate the rationale and thought process and uses both qualitative and quantitative data to validate the design hypotheses.
We also think you’re interested in the world of games and curious to learn more.
- 4+ years of experience working with UX design, including user testing and user research
- Experienced in setting up metrics to measure user behaviour
- Comfortable working in an agile environment with cross-functional teams
- Used to work with fast iterations
- You have worked with and have good knowledge about UCD methodologies
- You have experience using analytics software
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimisation and implementation
What's in it for you?
- Freedom with responsibility
- Centrally located office space
- Free Friday breakfast, drinks and snacks
- Health and Wellness benefit
- Hack days
- International team
- Flexible work hours
G-Loot’s mission is to take esports from the big offline arenas to the comfort of your home through online competitive gaming — making esports more accessible for everyone!
We offer players of every skill level a platform where they can play on their own terms, for fun or the competitive thrill, while also having the opportunity to win real money!
G-Loot believes in democratising esports, and therefore we’re all about inclusion. G-Loot is not for just one type of player, playing one type of game. Instead, we aim to support a variety of different games on our platform and provide every user with an endless stream of different challenges to suit them.
G-Loot is leading the esports pack, not only as Sweden’s largest esports company but also as a receiver of one of the world’s largest esports investments.
To apply for this position, please send both your portfolio and CV in English. We look forward to your application!