(Closed) Junior Backend Developer, Java
We are growing and looking for a Junior Backend Developer that wants to be a part of the future of esports!
What you'll do
As a part of our backend team you will have a great impact in shaping the esports industry. You will be a part of one of our PC-teams where the main responsibility is the integration of new games on to our platform. Your team will help you grow and give the support you need.
Currently we are working with Java, Spring boot, Kubernetes, Docker. Everything is hosted on Google Cloud (Datastore and AppEngine).
Who we believe you are
You are curious about new technology and get triggered by a fast-paced startup environment like ours.
You highly value writing quality code and like to find new ways of solving problems. You’re motivated by curiosity and value great teamwork where you naturally contribute to technical discussions.
You probably have:
- 0-1 years of experience from working with Java technologies
- A degree within computer science or other equivalent education
- Knowledge in GIT (or other similar system)
Plus if you have experience with:
- Testing and test automation
- Pair programming and/or mob programming
What’s in it for you?
At G-Loot we believe it’s a team effort to build really great esports products. We’re a tight team that loves to challenge each other, and share a vision on making esports available for everyone.
- Work in a startup culture that live and breathe esports, where you will be growing our platform for the latest games.
- Enjoy being part of a fast-paced and creative environment, where AW's and hack days are a part of our everyday life.
- Health benefits and pension.
- Great potential for personal growth.
We look forward to get to know you!
G-Loot enables gamers across the world to compete in skill-based games they already love and play. Through our unique online platform we host fun and exciting esports tournaments in some of the worlds biggest game titles on both PC and Mobile. In 2017 we launched our brand and platform GLL where we broadcast global esports tournaments and leagues to millions of fans worldwide.
Today we are the world’s first cross-platform company in esports. Our mission is to make esports available for all.
Our philosophy on inclusion is simple; how do we successfully reach and engage our gamers and users across all continents? By focusing on hiring a diverse team, always encouraging applicants from all demographics, backgrounds and cultures!