(Closed) Graphic Designer
We at G-Loot are growing and in search of a Graphic Designer. You’ll be working internally across all departments ensuring unique and creative designs.
What You’ll Do
In this role you’ll be working from within our Marketing team, this broad role supports all internal departments with projects such as presentations, social media content, logos, business cards, merchandise, campaigns and much more! You will also collaborate closely with all departments, supporting new content for our social media platforms in order to engage and grow our user base.
Who We Believe You Are
- You have at least 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- You have the ability to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong self-drive and an ability to take initiatives around upcoming marketing beats and releases
- You are confident to present and rationalise design choices to different stakeholders
- Expert with Adobe Suite
- Previously worked in agile teams
- Gaming and esports passion
- Higher education in design, specifically digital or print
- Fluent in english both written and oral
- Please note this position is located in Stockholm, Sweden - we will not be able to provide a visa or travel re-location for this role
- Comfortable with both a PC and Mac
- Multiple languages
What's in it for you?
- Freedom with responsibility and projects
- Centrally located office space
- Free breakfast, drinks and snacks!
- Personal training and Swedish lessons
- International team
- Flex. hours
We look forward to your application!
Please send your CV and Cover letter in English.
G-Loot’s mission is to take esports from the offline scene to online tournaments – making esports accessible for everyone! We want to give gamers a chance to be recognized and even celebrated, regardless of the competition level. Every day at G-Loot, we help aspirational gamers to practice and compete like athletes, getting them one step closer to their dreams!
We are an esports platform, as well as a globally recognized tournament organizer, working with some of the biggest game publishers in the world.
Our philosophy on inclusion is simple: how do we successfully reach and engage our gamers and users across all continents? By focusing on hiring a diverse team and always encouraging applicants from all demographics, backgrounds and cultures!