(Closed) Esports Designer
We at G-Loot are growing and in search of an Esports Designer. You’ll be working internally within the esports department, ensuring unique and creative designs.
What you’ll do
As our new Esports Designer your role will support, but is not limited to our internal esports team and external production vendors. Together with our esports designers, you’ll have the freedom to create all the designs for our sub-brand GLL. This includes everything from logos, stream overlays, videos, print, merchandise, announcements and much more!
You will develop the content for both on- and offline gaming tournaments, so as a requirement you must be both passionate and knowledgeable about the gaming and the esports industry!
Who we believe you are
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Have an education in graphic design/design
- Have several years of experience within print and digital design
- Have a portfolio that you can share with us
- Are comfortable with both pixel and vector graphics
- Have plenty of experience in Adobe Suite, Cinema 4D and/or Blender
- Motion graphics experience
- Passion for gaming and esports
- Are fluent in English, both written and oral
Due to the nature of your work and our target audience, you will be working on and need to be comfortable with PC/Windows.
It’s a plus if you have
- 3D modelling and lighting experience
- Sound post-production experience, preferably within the Adobe CC Suite
- Web design experience, HTML and CSS
What's in it for you?
- Freedom with responsibility
- Centrally located office space
- Free breakfast, drinks and snacks!
- Personal training and Swedish lessons
- International team
- Flex. hours
We look forward to your application!
Please send your CV and Cover letter in English.
G-Loot’s mission is to take esports from the offline scene to online tournaments – making esports accessible for everyone! We want to give gamers a chance to be recognized and even celebrated, regardless of the competition level. Every day at G-Loot, we help aspirational gamers to practice and compete like athletes, getting them one step closer to their dreams!
We are an esports platform, as well as a globally recognized tournament organizer, working with some of the biggest game publishers in the world.
Our philosophy on inclusion is simple: how do we successfully reach and engage our gamers and users across all continents? By focusing on hiring a diverse team and always encouraging applicants from all demographics, backgrounds and cultures!