(Closed) Broadcast Manager
We at G-Loot are growing and in search of a Broadcast Manager. You’ll be working with our players and community, ensuring the best event experience for both our users and viewers!
Who we believe you are
As the Broadcasting Manager, you will create, manage and develop global on and offline broadcasts. You will develop strategic initiatives tied to all aspects of a live broadcast; from content creation to managing viewership, to all things operational. You are creative, with an eye for design and the visual aspects of a broadcast, understanding the look and feel of a large-scale production. As the ideal candidate, you are familiar with the social channels including, but not limited to, Twitch, Facebook, Discord, and Twitter. This role will be the main point of contact not only for internal stakeholders such as Design and Product, but also external parties who assist with live productions.
What you’ll do
- Overseeing of all broadcasts; everything from graphical assets, scheduling, talent selection, studio segments, and production
- Responsible for viewership and statistics through Twitch and/or other streaming platforms, and other social media channels
- Create content from live productions, to be used for promotional material
- Knowledge of basic broadcasting numbers and data (minutes watched, concurrent viewers)
- Coordinating and delegating the production team leading up to, during and after broadcasts
- Defined show structure, lead executing team and coordinated third party vendors
- 4-5 years in a similar role
- Understanding and executing on current trends within the esports industry
- Knowledge of broadcasting platforms in esports (Twitch, Mixer, Youtube Gaming, Facebook Gaming etc.)
- Basic experience with photo and video editing
- You are fluent in English, both written and oral
- Passionate about gaming or the esports industry
- Please note this position is located in Stockholm, Sweden - we will not be able to provide a visa or travel re-location for this role
What's in it for you?
- Freedom with responsibility
- Centrally located office space
- Free breakfast, drinks, and snacks!
- Personal training and Swedish lessons
- International team
- Flex. hours
- Work in Esports
We look forward to your application!
Please send your CV and Cover letter in English.
G-Loot’s mission is to take esports from the offline scene to online tournaments – making esports accessible for everyone! We want to give gamers a chance to be recognized and even celebrated, regardless of the competition level. Every day at G-Loot, we help aspirational gamers to practice and compete like athletes, getting them one step closer to their dreams!
We are an esports platform, as well as a globally recognized tournament organizer, working with some of the biggest game publishers in the world.
Our philosophy on inclusion is simple: how do we successfully reach and engage our gamers and users across all continents? By focusing on hiring a diverse team and always encouraging applicants from all demographics, backgrounds, and cultures!