(Closed) Video Producer
As “The Official Energy Drink of Esports,” we provide gamers with a healthier, more effective alternative to standard energy drink products. With over 129,000 verified 5-star ratings on Shopper Approved, we maintain the industry's largest, most passionate, and most diverse community of fans, customers, and partners alike. From FaZe Clan in the US, to PewDiePie in Sweden, to KSI in the UK, our influence can be felt worldwide.
And in addition to our ever-growing G FUEL community, our products themselves set us apart from the competition. No sugar. No gluten. No crash. Just natural, clean, vitamin and antioxidant-fortified energy — available in over 30 different lip-smacking flavors! But don’t take our word for it — take the word of our millions of fans and happy customers around the world!
Say goodbye to the run-of-the-mill energy drinks of today. And say hello to G FUEL, the energy formula of the future.
G FUEL is looking for a talented, highly organized and detail oriented self-starter to join our video team. Job responsibilities include:
- Create and develop multimedia content for product launches, social media and influencer content
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Plan video shoots (hire crew, reserve and rent equipment, location scout etc.)
- Product and Social Media Photography
- Assist Creative Director in Day-to-Day tasks
- Travel Required
- 2+ years experience
- Bachelor Degree in Film Studies, Multimedia Arts or related field
- Familiarity with professional cameras (Canon 5D, RED), pre-production/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding
- Photography / Lighting
- Post-production (video editing)
- Adobe creative suite experience (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Esports interest
- Motion Graphics Experience
- Coloring Experience (DaVinci)
- Resume, cover letter
- Reel, portfolio
This is a full-time, in-office position at our corporate office located in West Babylon, NY.
Local candidates only.