Join the Futur!
FuturLab is an award-winning game studio based in Brighton, UK. We’ve been around since 2003 and develop and publish original games on PC and console. Currently working on PowerWash Simulator, we pride ourselves on developing the most engaging ideas, and always seek to elicit three levels of response from our target audience: 1) Ooh, cool! 2) Ahh, I see! 3) Damn, that's really clever actually...
To help us maintain our ethos, FuturLab is looking for a Marketing Artist to join the Marketing team permanently. The role can either be based out of our sunny seaside office in the vibrant city of Brighton and Hove (when possible) or working remotely.
Your Futur Role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, you will work with the marketing and development teams to create internal and external assets to support our latest project, PowerWash Simulator, as well as the FuturLab brand and marketing efforts. Examples of assets include key art, web graphics, social media assets, digital and print ads, presentations, and videos.
What You Will Do:
- Work with the development team to create assets for FuturLab self-published titles, for example, icons, screenshots, feature graphics, trailers, and motion graphics.
- Work with the Community Manager to create a variety of media for our brand and product community channels such as GIFs, banners, and recruitment graphics.
- Create brand materials such as presentations, pitch decks, web graphics, expo booth designs, merch, and other materials.
- Create promotional video assets such as in-game capture, motion graphics, end slates and stream overlays.
- Create brand asset guidelines and be a brand champion for the studio.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years’ experience in a graphic design/marketing art role or experience in producing promotional 2D artwork in various styles.
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating a variety of styles in graphic design, illustration, brand identity and iconography.
- Excellent proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere.
- An interest in video game marketing trends, online advertising, and social media trends.
- A love of video games.
- Video editing experience.
- Experience with Unity engine.
- Experience in producing promotional 3D artwork in various styles.
- Photography skills.
FuturLab foster an inclusive and welcoming culture, we actively encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
If you have the skills, experience and passion for the role then please apply with your latest CV and portfolio.
We typically receive a high number of applicants and therefore favour candidates who have taken time to include a cover letter. We love to hear about you, about what makes you tick and how you meet the requirements of the role.
Sadly, candidates without a valid UK work Visa cannot be considered - FuturLab do not have a licence to sponsor candidates outside of the EU. We offer UK and EU nationals a relocation package to help with a move to the area.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Relocation package.
- Staff referral bonus.
- 28 days holiday + 2 duvet days.
- Friday Fun drinks (when we’re able to be together again).
- Regular social activities (currently done virtually).