We are looking for an experienced Producer to manage the production of interactive narrative content for a multidisciplinary team on Love Island the Game. You will oversee the delivery of scripts, assets and integrated game content from the concepting stage through to release into the live game. You will work with the Senior Producer on the project to manage internal and external resources, JIRA projects and backlogs, and product roadmaps to ensure game updates are delivered on time, on budget, and to the right quality. You will partner with Design, Art and Narrative leads to produce a variety of narrative content for LITG to be played by an audience of 11+M.
- Work with creative and technical teams, both within the studio and in outsourced teams, to produce and deliver engaging interactive narrative content for our IPs.
- Take ownership of end to end content development from the concepting and planning stage, through to production, QA and release into the live game.
- Create and maintain content roadmaps for a multi-discipline team.
- Identify risks and dependencies and proactively work to resolve them, to ensure that goals and deadlines are met.
- Communicate progress and risks to the Senior Producer and other key stakeholders.
- Facilitate the running of key meetings in the agile framework (Scrum/ Kanban) from daily standups, to sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Create, track, and manage tasks in JIRA and other tools to ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all upcoming releases, deadlines and milestones.
- Ensure project plans are captured, tracking documents are maintained, and key decisions are documented and communicated to the wider team.
- Facilitate communication across the content development team and other departments including Marketing, QA, Customer Service etc.
- Work with our IP holder to approve new concepts, and get sign off on scripts and assets in keeping with the production and release schedule.
- Inform the product’s content strategy through sharing key learnings from content production through to delivery.
- Champion efficient processes across teams and work to continually improve them.
Skills and Requirements
- Experienced in video game production.
- Demonstrate ability to work across project life cycle involving multiple disciplines.
- Worked previously on a live game delivering regular content updates.
- Confident with standard project management development tools (JIRA, Confluence, MS Office, Roadmapping Tools etc).
- Excellent knowledge of project management methodologies (Scrum, Kanban etc).
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking.
- Meticulous eye for detail.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Highly self-motivated with initiative.
- Curious, empathic, objective, collaborative.
- Passion for video games, especially mobile.
About Fusebox Games
At Fusebox Games we make world-leading choice-based narrative mobile games that live in your pocket! Our mobile games let you choose your story, wherever you are. Fusebox Games came to life in 2016 and has since rapidly become a market leader in the Interactive Narrative in the mobile gaming space. Fusebox Games published interactive narratives for X Factor Life and most recently, Love Island: The Game in 2018 that has consistently hit the top spot in both UK and US charts. We are now exploring other original stories, and are ambitiously expanding and evolving our world class team of 40+ developers - come join us and create your own story at Fusebox Games.
We are dedicated to promoting and valuing diversity in our company and in our games and welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds. Be yourself and help us create stories that are unforgettable!
Why should you join Fusebox?
- Responsible & open development ethos
- Support and training for diverse workforce
- Fusebox 'Culture Club'
- Reactive and listening management
- Regular social events and get togethers
- Up to 3% employer pension contribution
- Private Health Care insurance with Vitality
- Employee Assistance Program with Health Assured
- Flexible working
- Family friendly leave
- Eye care vouchers
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and 4 days Christmas break closure
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Personal development annual training budget
- Duvet Days
- Annual milestone reward
- Quarterly team lunches
- Friday afternoon beers/'unwind' time
Note: This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic review. It may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post-holder will be expected to participate in this process and we would aim to reach agreement on any changes.