Back End Programmer - Video Game DLC
furbzeyyy is a self employed entity, who work on developing mods, that become potential official purchasable DLCs, with a team of 11+ people who all work together to develop the shared vision of what that project requires, were now looking for a Back End Programmer (C++) whose job will be to seal the box shut, ready for submission.
As a candidate for this role, you will need to be fluent in the following;
- Spoken Language: English
- Coding Language: C++, Assembler
- Knowledge of basic animation systems
- Knowledge of objects systems
- Strong Communication skills
- Teamplayer (will be working with other coders/scripters)
- Have Played ARMA 3 or a big fan of Third/First Person tactical shooters
- Independent and Self motivated (this is very important as job is remote, and your left to work at your leisure, meeting agreed deadlines)
- Commitment to delivery of high quality work
- Constant Quality Assurance and control
- Creating useable tooling and pipelines to empower art and design teams.
BENEFITS & PAYMENT;
- Team Training & Development
- 100% work flexibility - work whatever hours/days you want, as long as agreed deadlines are met
- Be part of a team who will go on to develop more projects in the future
- Paid per completed commission (Payment amount is negotiable)
- Paid bonuses at end of project
furbzeyyy is a diverse, equal opportunities supporter, and believes strongly in maintaining an inclusive workplace that values diversity. We strive to provide an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work and join in driving our joint success. Recruitment selection is based on location, skills, experience and a candidate that fits our ethos.